Sunday, October 7, 2007

Top Ten Things I Loved This Week


#10 Our house church Grace packed to the gills. (We'll need to multiply into two house churches soon.)


#9 Playing guitar with Christian in the attic while we waited for Jasmin to come up and pray with us. (I am learning slowly and my fingers are soooo sore.)


#8 Performing Miss Mayas Place for Thursday morning chapel at the kids school. (I wrote it, we rehearsed it, and performed it in one week. Never again!)


#7 Sunday afternoon lunch at the Hursts new house. We had some great cheese that they brought with them from Italy. (And their new house is awesome.)


#6 Screaming and yelling for each other as 20 of us took surf lessons together at surf camp. (They said they could hear us at the other end of the beach.)


#5 Playing tip Frisbee in the grass area by the cafe at Christian Surfers Portugal's 3 day surf camp. (I'd explain the game but it would take to long. Let's just say it was sooo fun.)


#4 Surfing with Jason Gregg and Chris Gonzalez after our surf lesson. (Three amateurs having a blast in the sun and surf.)


#3 Watching Zac lead Christian Surfers Portugal's surf camp and be right in his element. (I was really proud of my team mate. He put a lot of work into Surf Camp. Along with Marty, Carrie, and Hillary.)


#2 Dancing last night at the little cafe at surf camp with 7 or 8 new Portuguese friends whom I'd met at Surf Camp. (I figured that I'd might as well stay up and dance because we were camping right by the cafe and the music was SUPER LOUD. I went to bed around 1:30. The music finally stopped around 3:00. Sure I was tired from surfing all day, but it was still fun dancing.)


And my #1 on my Top Ten Count down for the week...( If you haven't guessed yet.)


#1 Christians Surfers Portugal's 3 day Surf Camp. It was amazing. Americans and Portuguese, young and old. Professional competition surfers and first time surfers. Followers of Christ and those who those who hadn't heard before. We had an great time and I believe that people heard clearly who Jesus is and what Christian Surfers Portugal is about.


Okay enjoy your week and paddle hard. That's how you catch the waves. Be Blessed

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Nice Italian cheese and the Hursts! That makes me happy. So do your lists. Miss you Farmer faces.