Monday, September 17, 2007

Last Week

The cool of Fall in the air. The smell of the sea and moisture in the air. Looking around I wonder where the weeks has gone. Sunday is always so busy, but this was a lovely restful Sunday. Over the last week we have had a number of people living with us. Four different German girls and a fellow for the UK. Beautiful people. Three of them had been out at Baba's land. What a blessing to have these people be a part of our life for awhile. Especially the lives of our kids.
So anyhow yesterday was a wonderful Sunday. After meeting at Scott and Terri's house with our Grace community, I came home to my sick little family. Eden had been running a fever, Noah had one of those frog coughs and P had this crazy rash that covered her whole body. So they stayed home. After a busy week of school, teaching, team meetings, basic life, visitor, and sickness, I was ready for a down day. And I got it. A lovely time of visiting with Arron and listening to great music. Time to laugh, bar-b-que sausages and make pizza. A time to eat together and fellowship together. A time to sit and read Nancy Drew. A time to play with Lego's and read animal joke books. A time to prepare for the week ahead. A time to hear each others stories and live in the midst of His love.
I hope you will find a place of rest sometime this week. A place to laugh, and eat and love in the presence of God. Be Blessed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Jenelle said...

Oh dear. You're getting spam comments already. Portuguese spam!

Those nice German girls! I think I got to meet them in my whirlwind trip to Baba's land. I still have the scar on my leg from when I carried my rucksack out there in the middle of the night and fell. It's the coolest scar I've got.