Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fearless Word Association



Word was the first thing that I found on this screen. And some how I feel like I have to create some profound thought that opens the world up to you. Something that speaks of Jesus and isn't edited. Something that is raw and beautiful and makes you smile and laugh. Something that doesn't worry about what you think, but I can't. I can't do it. I can't even type fast enough to get my thoughts out in a flow. But I try and I hate what I write. It's like a crude JaCK KerOuAK nOVEL. WITH A LOT OF TYPE O'S. So,... (deep breath)... and forget that you might be reading this. Just let the words come, as the ipod plays music in my ears. (Music) "Like the wind you go." Distracted by my thoughts and the music. I think about the day and all of the busyness from teaching and trying. Why do I feel like I have to be anything? Isn't it enough to just be in the midst of who Jesus sees me as. And my ...Oh I don't know. What is that loud noise that I can hear over the music. Take out my ear piece. Look around. It's just the trash guy. Oh yes the music. (Music) "It's ALL ABOUT JESUS. IT'S all about JESUS. And their preoccupied with always doing it right." And that music speaks to me right where I'm at. I'm right here. Trying to find my purity. Trying to live and be open and honest with you. It is all about Jesus. (Music) " It is well, it is well with my soul!"

Jenelle thanks for the inspiration. Be blessed

PS Little baby Leticia is back home with her mommy. Be blessed little one.

2 comments:

Jenelle said...

you're great, spence. don't stop the stream. glad to hear the baby is home safe, now.

megan said...

Spence, I thought for sure we'd be getting news of a new addition (or two...) to your sweet family. Hope those precious kids are doing okay!
To answer your question, the hair is gone! 10 inches stuck in a matted, sandy wad after Corsica, so it had to go. We all love it, and Lexi wants to keep it short. Halleluja! Give P, N and E a big hug from us!
xoxo