Thursday, September 6, 2007

Back to School

Top three things I like about the kids going back to school...

1. The kids are happy.

2. I am happy.

3. P is happy.

The kids are loving school so much. I wish I had some pictures to show you, but alas no luck. Eden is making lots of friends and Noah seems to be enjoying school as well. Even though Noah never seems to be hot on "boring" studies, he's ready for his spelling test tomorrow and doesn't seem to really mind getting up at 7:00 am. He was getting up at around 10:30 over the summer. It's a new school year and we are starting a new season of life. Were just glad that we were graded on a curve this last year. Be Blessed and I'll meet you at the monkey bars at lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Spence,
I am so glad the kids are enjoying school. And very glad to hear about all the cool things God is doing in you, through you and around you in Lisbon. I wish I could sit in on the drama class, and then go watch you surf. Too cool. You guys are missed, but you are doing exactly what you should be doing. Peace. Joel