Sunday, July 22, 2007

Can you see my heart?


We are in the last few days before Serve the City kicks off. Please pray with us and for us as we do the work of serving these two orphanages. We have a lot of people involved in this and are expecting some great things to grow out of STC.

We are doing well. I really appreciate your comments back. It sure keeps us feeling connected with the states and old friends. Eden is having a little home sickness right now.

Our community, Grace has been sharing our life stories over the Summer. It is wild to see how peoples life's are all sewn into the fabric of Gods story. It is also heart breaking to see the abuse, abandonment, and hurt that we have all suffered through our lives. If you doubt that we are in a battle, just listen to the stories of the people around you. We are all walking wounded in some way. What an amazing privilege to fight for the hearts of this wonderful group of people.

So life is beautiful...(if you haven't seen the movie A Beautiful Life, see it!) My wife and kids are beautiful, God is beautiful, and you are as well. Now I have the Mister Rogers theme music in my head. Won't you be my neighbor.

If we can be praying for you in any way let us know.

Blessings

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hi Paula & Spencer,

I finally added your blog to my bloglines.com list so now I can keep up with ya'll in a more timely fashion. We miss you. Just had dinner last night with Tim & Lois and Tim & Julie (of central asia fame).

Blessings,
Steve France

Unknown said...

Hey how does this work.... How do I get to the blog without going thru the email what is bloglines.com???? Help Help
Love
Nana