Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My...Thoughts?


I have writers block. There is so much I want to say, but it all jumbled together in a mess of thoughts, feelings amd emotions. I don't know where to start. It's this constant noise, this stream of thought that just keeps going through my head.

It sounds something like this;
"How's that news..what news?...The news letter? I need to write a news letter...did I send the last one to everyone...what was it about?...That TV is so loud...What am I going to write for this one?...And why's the dog crying at me...He probably needs to pee. Oh, man my back is sore. What time was I supposed to be at the school to paint tomorrow? I wonder...man i'm hungry. What time is Paula getting back from the school today?...We need to...what was I going to write about...I think I need to get a blog out, it's been a few days...This is a stupid blog. I shouldn't post this... Why is the dog cry?... This blog is really lame! There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus...Corner Stone Academy... How in the world are we going to get all of this stuff done. I'm excited about teaching drama next year... Please stop crying dog, but don't pee in the house. I should be a better dog owner. ..I am going to post this! What am I going to write for our news letter?...Are we going to get everything done for the school? I need to call my mom. Ok...ok I need to spell check this. What are we having for dinner? Ok I'll take you to the bathroom!"

Be Blessed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog today reminded me of a couple things from the singles prayer retreat back in May:
- you feeling that God wants you to let go more and just be you, not worrying about what people might think (and on that note, thanks for sharing the thoughts that are whirring through your wonderful mind and heart)
- that God knows He can put you in the cyclone and you'll be ok... but He'll NEVER send you flying out of it, to be scattered helplessly. There's peace, even in the eye of the storm, in the midst of the craziness.
Love you, dear bro.
~maureen

Anonymous said...

Sounds a lot like what goes through my mind, too! This made me laugh...

T

Spence Farmer said...

Thanks sister. I need to be reminded.

Spence Farmer said...

Why does that not surprise me Troy. I was laughing at myself.

Whitney said...

haha that was entertaining!

That pink guy is kind of creepy looking...