Friday, March 21, 2008

The Prince of Egypt


This is what my living room looked like last night. (I know it a horrible picture) Our community gathered in our house to watch "The Prince of Egypt" There was lots of root beer, provided by one of our NATO families and more pop corn than you can shake a stick at.
Tonight we are going over to Ali Babas, a hookah bar/restaurant, for a interactive dramatic Passover/Good Friday event. I got to create it and I am really excited and nervous about how it is going to play out. It should be really cool, if it goes the way I am picturing it in my head.
For Easter morning we are going to go up the mountain for Sun Rise Service. The forecast is calling for it to be 0' that morning. (That's 32' for you folks in the states) So it should be quite invigorating. Then well head on down the mountain for pancake breakfast at the Uhlers. I love this.
I'm hoping that I can get a copy of the Easter drama my 5th and 6th graders performed yesterday. Maybe I can get the guy who videoed it to post it to You Tube and then I could get a link. Got to run so I can put the finishing touches on tonight's stuff. Be Blessed for He has Risen

No comments: