Thursday, May 10, 2007

Home Alone

Well this may not be the best way to start a blog, but this is where I'm at, and this is the when I finally found time to get one started. Paulas away and i'm Mr. Mom for two weeks. I'm sure she's worried that we will starve, but I've done a good job feeding us so far.
Life with the kids is 24/7 now that they are home schooling. And that makes for a messy house and when your having people over all the time for social events, people staying with you and other various and usundery things, that can be a pain.
Not a very exciting start, but getting started seems to be one of the harder things in life.
Blessings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spence,
Very nice begining. Honest, to the point, and yet honest again. I love the pictures. This is such a great way to keep in touch. Why do you have a hat on your head in every picture. Not that I am against hats--and you look quite cool--just curious.

Give your kids a hug for me. I am praying for you, and especially since Paula is away for a while.
Joel