Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blessings or Karma ?

Sometimes you have those day's where nothing goes right. Other times you have a day like yesterday. Where to start?

Blessing #1My friend Rosario offered to come clean my house. Having P gone for the last nine days has caused a little mess. Rosario cleaned for four hours. And made us lunch from scratch.

Blessing #2 My team leaders Scott and Terri had the kids and I over for dinner.

Blessing #3 I can't pay my car insurance (My ATM isn't working) I'll have to wait till P gets home. Her card is working. But the insurance lady called and offered to extend it till I can take care of it. She offered. I didn't ask.

Blessing #4 A Portuguese friend called me to see if I would be interested in doing some clothing modeling and maybe shoot a short History film. Hello? Would I be interested?

God is so good. I was joking and I said to Scott "What did I do, or pray to get this? I need to do it more." I was joking, but sometime I wonder if I don't really think like that a little. Oh something good happened. I must have been good. Oh, something bad happened. I must have been bad."

It's kind of like Christian Karma, which I was very aware of back in the day. I wonder what my horoscope would have said about my day yesterday. I do know that I didn't forward something that said I would have horrible luck for 57 years, or something like that, if it wasn't forwarded. I don't think it's true, but the dog had taken a dump in the middle of my sons room when we got back from dinner.

1 comment:

megan said...

Spence...so glad you are blogging! I miss you and Paula. I pray for you guys like crazy, and know He will continue blessing you in amazing ways. Keep an open heart, my friend.
love,
megan

ps...speaking of karma, do watch "my name is Earl"?