Monday, February 16, 2009

The Pink House Next Door

This picture is two years old and doesn't really show the pink house next door very well, but it's the only picture have in my file right now. The reason I wanted to show you this house is because this house is where we are going to have our weekend of prayer this weekend. Instead of a 24/7 prayer room we are going to have a 24/7 House of Prayer. The house will have a prayer room, a worship living room, art rooms, and be open all weekend to anyone who wants to check it out.
So I have a request, will you please pray for this house and our community this weekend? We are not only going to be doing this House of Prayer, but we are also having a ton of leadership from our mission coming into town, plus we will have a couple from the USA coming to look at our community and the school to see if they might want to come teach and be a part of our team. Oh and did I mention that we have all the normal school, house, church planting stuff to do in the midst of all of this? AHHHHHH!
But let me say this, even with the big AHHHHHH!, I am expectant of what God will do in the midst of all this. There is something bubbling here and it is filled with the Holy Spirit. There is movement and I believe I am blessed to be a part of it. So please pray for us and with us, and Be Blessed

2 comments:

jesus gypsies said...

the house of prayer sounds amazing spence. May God's presence be overwhelming in that place and may many be blessed.

Anonymous said...

Hey Spence... I just found your blog... I can't believe I never saw it before. I have a lot of catching up to do. We pray for you guys all the time. I want to visit Europe next year and if we do maybe we can come by and see you guys. I am really excited with you about the House of prayer... spent about 10 days on a business trip in Kansas City and they have this place called International House of Prayer (IHOP) It was incredible... 24/7 prayer meetings since like 1998 or something. It grown to be hundreds of people in the building at all time reaching out to God. Maybe you will start something that takes Portugal by Storm...

God Bless you guys and we will keep praying!

Love Paul & Scarlett Farmer