Monday, August 4, 2008


So finally we are home. (Actually we returned just over two weeks ago, but I flew to Hungry right away so I feel like I just returned home, after two months.)
The weather here in Portugal is warmand sunny. I wish I could just kick back and enjoy it, but there are about 5000 things we have to do.
Here are the top 10 things we have on our plate.
10. Pay bills
9. Go to the market and get food.
8. Fix the leaky faucet in the kitchen.
7. Clean the car out and check all the fluids.
6. Get the house ready for the team from the states that will be staying here Sunday night.
5. Wrapping up all the details for Serve the City.
4 . Work on all the details for our new school, Corner Stone Academy.
3. Write Thank You notes to everyone who helped us out or hosted us while in the states.
2. Blog (I get to check this one off)
1. Not freak out!
I want to blog about this last week at out Christian Associates conference, CONNECT, but I think I will just have you check out the Christian Associates website. I know we are going to have reports from bloggers there in the very near future. (I happen to be one of the bloggers that got to give their view point) So as soon as it there I will let you know. Ok, I have to go grab a couch for the new school right now, and put some minutes on our phones, so I have to run. Pray for us, please. I can feel the stress level eating me all ready. Be Blessed and Enjoy Life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are glad you are finally home. We had such an awsome visit with everyone in Waco. Morgen, Megan and Marshall enjoyed the kids so much and Michael and I enjoyed the adult conversations. We will keep you on our prayer list.

Anonymous said...

hello spence,

you were a really fantastic blogger for Connect. here is the link:

http://caiconnect.wordpress.com

much love