Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just a Quick Note

Thought I might post while I'm waiting for my lovely bride to finish her shower. It's 6:00 am here and she's getting ready to fly to Dublin for a ServetheCity leaders work/planning weekend. (Who plans an event in the Winter in Ireland?) Pray for her. She love cold weather sooo much.
We are very busy here in Portugal with Christmas coming up. Some how I have found myself being a core person in two Christmas events that are happening the same weekend. One for ICSC (the kids school) and one for The Matrix. Click on the Lisboa Matrix link to get an idea whats going on here.
A quick note before I go, I was given the opportunity to do a Voice Over for a short video last night. (For those who don't know a voice over is when you put narration over a film) It was all about social injustice. That's just what Gods been putting on my heart lately. I talk about that late, when my life doesn't feel like two trains running on the same track. Hope you are seeing the star that leads to Bethlehem and my you find and worship the King. Be Blessed

No comments: