Saturday, July 4, 2009

the blog is open for buisness (again)

Hey there,
Well this is four wild geese blog spot right? So I, (Eden) think i am going to start blogging now and then.
Well my dad hasn't Blog in forever so let me tell you what is going on. Well tomorrow is my dads Birthday. I will blog about his party tomorrow. My Nana recently visited us from America, and I got my first job babysitting on Tuesday of this week. Also one of my friends, Dani is having her Birthday party today. I think I will be partied out for a while, but only for a little while.

Well on another note the weather is wonderful. My mom has been going to the beach and swimming every day. Oh ya, I forgot to tell you guys, I got out of school on June 16th. Well I have to go get ready for the party. Will Blog about my dad's Birthday tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eden - THANK YOU for deciding to blog. What a great idea! We have really missed hearing about your family, so keep it up, and maybe your dad or mom (or even your brother!) will get re-inspired to write!!

Love to you and the whole fam!
Cindy W.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Happy Birthday, Spence! We love you!!

C.W.

Beth said...

Eden,
You are so delightful.

Beth Feger

Unknown said...

You go girl! And Happy Bday to your dad! We miss you and hope to visit sometime soon. We are saving our airline miles :)
Dave K

Marcia Farmer said...

Hey ER I love that you are going to be the blogger I miss the beach and all of you can't wait for the next blog.
Love
Nana

ashley roby said...

Hey Eden--

It's neat to hear from you on here :) Hope the birthday party was amazing. Can't wait to hear more about life through the eyes of Eden Farmer!

Love you guys!
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Eden,

I am thrilled that you are blogging now. Tell your dad that he is a REALLY old man. I feel pretty safe in saying that I know for a fact he is 41... he can let you know why that is significant to me. God Bless you guys and we will keep praying for yall. Hope you had fun at the party.

Paul Farmer