Sunday, March 1, 2009

Why Do Things Go Wrong?

You know I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong sometime. This evening I wrote the most beautiful and graphic blog (you'll have to take my word on this one because I don't want to write it all over again) It was about the kids going down to the beach and catching octopus with the Graf children and us cooking it up and eating it. Well then when I post it on my blogsite, it's not there. I mean the picture are there but the words are gone except the last few. I hate that!
Between Facebook, e-mail, blogs, text messages, linked-in, web sites, and news letters, it feels like I'm spending as much time talking about what were doing as doing it and when I spend all that time putting our life out there and then it doesn't work...AHHHHHH!, is all I can say. So just look at the octopus pictures from the post before, and pretend the words are there. Oh and still, Be Blessed.
(Here's a one more Octopus pic. Isn't my girl brave)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

The words are there, they're just black, so you can't see them with the black background. Just highlight them and turn them back to white. Saves you all the retyping =)
Did you eat the starfish too??
I've had octopus before (not fresh though), but I've never had star fish!
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Whitney's right - when I right-clicked in the "black zone" under the pics, the words showed up!! Yea!

Think I'll pass on the octopi, though!

Love to all, Cindy W.

Beth said...

This gal looks so much like her mom, it makes me smile. Such beauty!