Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh What a Night (Live Blog)

Ok so it's not a great picture, but this is my kitchen right this moment. Those are "Greek Gods" you're looking at. Guess what the high schoolers are studying right now at Corner Stone Academy?
So right now we've got the "Squirl Nut Zippers" blasting their Christmas CD on the surround sound and there is a whole bunch of groovin and waltzing going on in the living room. There is the heavenly smells of garlic and onions floating through the house from the kitchen and my neighbors are peeking up at my flat wondering what kind of craziness is going on up here. Earlier we all walked down to my local grociers and butchers, in "Greek God' to buy the fixins for some simi-greekish food. I'll see how they all treat me next time i'm there. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.
I have been so waiting for a night like tonight. A house full of young people in costumes, having fun, laughing and living in community together. What a great way to start the Christmas season. May you Be Blessed this Christmas Season

1 comment: